Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Thought Bubbles

Bubbles.As childish as it may seem, I'm not in a joking or funny mood. It doesn't mean I'm angry, it's just kind of a mellow feeling. Bubbles. Bubbles. They're made of water. They float...for a while. They fall and they pop. Once they start to fall, it's basically all over: Downhill from there.
A multitude of bubbles surround my thoughts, my future at the captivating front of this reverie. What do I want to be when I grow up? What's my goal in life? What am I interested in? How is that conflicted with my choices down the path? When will it finally be clear? Will it ever be clear?
I don't think so. Everyone always says "If I had done it differently"...I'm hoping He will lead me, but this is what I think: He deals the cards, but we choose how we play with them. (B1) I love acting. Drama. There's always something in my stomach, but it's not fear or nervousness.  
(B2) I also love music. Hearing it, playing it, learning about it, teaching it. I've been forced into it ever since I was little, but a couple years back, I stopped minding. Again with the metaphors: They pushed me into the door-less room, and I decided to stay in there. I play the piano, the acoustic guitar, bass guitar, electric guitar, drums of all kinds, singing, clarinet, bass clarinet, cello, and I just have so many loves. I know the drums is my favorite. Landslide.

 (B3) I love poetry and writing. I've already told you about fanfiction. I'm still writing, the reviews escalate. My pulse escalates even faster. I love metaphors, phrases, literature, and I just eat it all in. I've known it just as long as music, if not longer. I read when I was 2. I wrote when I was in early elementary. I've written a poem in 3rd grade that the counselors in my county have officially started using for their teaching and demonstrating. I admire fictionpress's (fanfiction's sister site) logo "Let the words flow". Beautiful.
I could go on forever. Can you take one more metaphor from me? I have many, many lovers, but I can only choose one in the end.
But maybe I shouldn't point my future with my loves at my right. Should my interests be there instead? Oh goodness. This is so long. I think I'll just fit it into another blog. Bubbles. If this post was a bubble, it's now officially POPPED!

No comments:

Post a Comment