Thursday, January 7, 2010

Hot off the press!

Yes! I have just published my newest story on fanfiction! I won't give you the name, but the initials for it would be: W.I.T.T.G.O.Y
Hmph. I only have the initials to help conceal the identity, but it's so darn long it'll probably give it away alone. Oh well. But it's for...older kids."Mature" seventh grade and above.
Whatever; I am SO proud of it! The feeling is completely beyond words, but I can tell you that it's definitely a good one!
Also, I came up with something new that I am also proud of. I heart little puns, but I HATE annoying knock-offs that copy them: I'm strummin' and drummin'!
Simple, but smart. Like most people like me :)
I just haven't blogged in a while. Sorry. I'm thinking of giving the blog link to FF'ers so they can read it instead of constantly checking my profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment