Wednesday, January 20, 2010

BUUUHH-ZZ!

Today was RH's very first spelling bee. Yay. Normally, I could really care less, but
I was in the stinking thing.
And Q:what-bees-make, that makes the world of a difference. (A: Honey, smart one.) Personally, I think my grade is a little too old to still be holding these things. Anyways, I didn't win. I didn't expect to. But I didn't expect that my butt would be kicked from the competition because of some word about something explosive on a ship. Whuh. The...?!?
Please. Do you really expect us to know that? If you do, please lower your expectations big-time. It was H-A-Z-M-A-sum'tin' sum'tin sum'tin. I already passed the first round. I was one of the last 15 (or less) people in the school. Satisfaction is mine though victory isn't.
But right now, I have a way bigger problem. I will fail my Computer Applications class if I don't get a move on my huge, final project. I have holes in all of mine. Five projects. Into one. Which makes six, for presentation. And the end of the quarter is only:
THIS FREAKY FRIDAY!I love that movie when the title isn't quite so literal in my life. Ugh Ugh Ugh x10.
I would've gotten some major progress done today if my mom hadn't brought in the wrong USB. HeLLO, woman, I said "the white short one on my laptop's left". She brought me a blue and gray one that I know for a fact was on the right. Whuh. The...?!?
In one word: Ugh.
In two words: Color blind.
In three words: You are hopeless
But really: I'm probably just going to fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment